The Benefits of Purchasing Commercial Auto Insurance
Transportation is an essential part of doing business in Alberta, but you need to make sure your business is properly covered.
What are the advantages of buying Commercial Auto Insurance?
Whether you are an owner-operator with a single vehicle or a large enterprise with a commercial fleet, there are many benefits to Commercial Auto Insurance.
It helps your business avoid unnecessary costs and provides extra protection when transporting materials and tools to and from worksites, hauling goods for deliveries or driving to meet clients.
Why do you need it?
- Sometimes accidents happen, so make sure you’re prepared with third-party liability coverage. Third-party liability coverage provides a range of protection, if and when you damage another person’s vehicle or property in an accident. Also, if a collision results in bodily harm or expensive medical costs, for either you or those involved in a crash, commercial auto policies cover: medical costs, lost wages and even legal expenses.
- Physical damage and collision coverage. After an accident, your employees might have to pay for expensive repairs to your organization’s vehicles. With this type of coverage, we can reimburse you for the cost of repairs following the crash, regardless of who is at fault.
- Remember that Commercial Auto Insurance isn’t just for large vehicle fleets. Any car, truck or vehicle used as part of your operations should be covered properly with Commercial Auto Insurance.
- Peace of mind for costs of non-traffic related incidents. Commercial Auto Insurance can provide comprehensive protection for damages that are unrelated to a traffic accident (i.e. losses from theft, vandalism, floods and fires).
- More comprehensive coverage than just Personal Auto Insurance policy. If you’re using your Personal Auto Insurance for business then you might not be properly covered, which could lead to devastating consequences. Without Commercial Auto coverage, companies may have to pay out-of-pocket if employees get in an accident while making deliveries or picking up supplies.
Still have questions about Commercial Auto Insurance?