Peace of mind at your fingertips
Download and open the app:
myACCESS 24-7 is a convenient way to access all of your insurance information at the touch of a button. View your policy documents and coverage, your next payment due, view and print auto insurance pink slips, request changes, report claims and much more!
Registering and logging in – Mobile
Download and open the app using your mobile iOS Apple device, mobile Android device or desktop computer. Open the app. To register, you will need an email address, password, policy number, birthday and driver’s license. This gives you full access to all elements of the app. To log in, you will need only your email and password.
- Use your fingerprint to login securelyIf your phone has fingerprint ID technology, you can use it to login to save time and to be more secure.
- Using pink cards on mobile phonesLog in to the app. Select my pink card. Select the vehicle for which you want to view the pink card. Click on the pink card to view it at full screen size. You can also share or send it from the app. To exit full screen, click on the screen again.
- Viewing policy detailsLog in to the app. Select my policies. Here you can view the next payment date and amount in the billing cycle. Select the policy for which you want to view its details. A complete breakdown of the policy is shown here.
- Making changesPolicy changes are made under my policies. Select Policy Changes. This will lead you to various options of changes that can be made – personal, vehicle, home/tenant/condo, and payments. There is also an option to add photos for your change requests. Once all information is filled out, select Submit Request button. All change requests are forwarded directly to Access Insurance who will contact you for details verification.
- Filing claimsLog in to the app. Select my claims. Select New Accident. The app will take you step-by-step through the process of filling out all details, recreating the scene, and taking and uploading photos of the accident. Select Send Claim to submit the claim to Access Insurance.
- Contacting Access InsuranceYou do not need to register or log in to access your broker information. Open the app and go to my broker.
- Playing the driving skills gameYou do not need to register or log in to access the my drive game. Open the app and go to my drive.
- Quick access iconsThe bottom of each main page that you enter into on the app has a menu of the other pages available to navigate to. Click on an icon and you will be redirected.
- ServicesTo access services such as the nearest gas station, taxis, hotels, car rentals, car repair shops, and lock smiths, go to my claims, select Services and choose the option you need. You must have your phone’s GPS locator on for this feature to work.
- Receive alerts and notificationsTurn on your phone’s notifications for the app to stay up-to-date on any changes or to receive updates on any new features.
Registering and logging in – Online Portal
To register, visit the myACCESS 24/7 portal sign up page. You will need an email address, password, policy number, birthday and driver’s license. This gives you full access to all elements of the portal. To log in, you will need only your email and password.
- Viewing pink cardsLog in to the portal. Select my pink cards from the menu on the left, or the icon Pink Cards on the right of the screen. You can also go to my policies, and select the auto policy you need; the pink card will be visible here as well.
- Printing pink cardsFollow the steps above for Viewing Pink Cards, and click on the Print My Pink Card button when the card is visible. You can save as a PDF document or print the file.
- E-docs/Declaration pagesLog in to the portal. Select my eDocs. Select the eDoc that you want to view. A pop-up will appear asking whether to open, save or cancel. Select the option that best suits your needs. A PDF document will be opened or saved.
- Viewing policy detailsLog in to the portal. Select my policies. Choose the policy you want to view from the list provided.
- Requesting detailsLog in to the portal. Select Request Changes. Choose which aspect you want to change: personal, vehicle, home, or payment. When completed, click on Submit Request to send a change request Access Insurance.
- Contacting Access InsuranceLog in to the portal. Select my broker. Here, you can click on the URL links to the Access Insurance website and other supported sites.
- Support for easy navigationLog in to the portal. Select Support. Choose a question from the list provided. If the question is not there, type it into the Question field. Click on Send Ticket to submit the query to Access Insurance.
- Filing a claimLog in to the portal. Select my claims. Choose either auto claim or home claim to fill out the appropriate form. At the end, click on Submit Request to send the claim to Access Insurance.