JOIN OUR TEAM
If you’re looking for a profession in one of the most important financial pillars on earth then consider a career as an Insurance Broker and Risk Advisor. If you have an engaging personality, an analytical mind, are an articulate communicator, possess an insatiable curiosity about various industries, effects of global climate changes, and are brimming with empathy for others…then Access Insurance Group could be the place for you!
We’re a dedicated, fun-loving group, with the highest quality insurance advisors who enjoy the family-like atmosphere that Access Insurance Group offers.
Please feel free to contact us for more information and submit your resume to email@example.com
Click below to read our current job openings and check back regularly to see if the perfect career is waiting for you.
Commercial Lines IBU Account Manager | Stony PlainAccess Insurance Group does insurance differently by hiring individuals that understand people as much as they understand insurance.
We have an opening in our Stony Plain office with our Commercial Lines Service Team for just this type of person. The ideal candidate will have the desire to make insurance simple, clear and easy for our clients.
In addition to offering a comprehensive benefits package and a competitive salary with compensation incentives, we’re also a fun-loving group with a family-like atmosphere.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Handle customer inquiries effectively
- Service on-going customer needs, by telephone, email or in-person
- Advise on insurance matters, assess customer needs and recommend appropriate coverage
- Renewal Reviews (Customer Contact Calls)
- Quote and sell new policies to existing or new customers
- Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policy limitations
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of company underwriting guidelines
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for new customers, issue insurance certificates and process changes
- Follow Access Insurance Group workflows and procedures
- Provide friendly, professional service at all times
What You’re Great At
- Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook, EPIC, Applied Rating Services
- Crossing t’s and dotting i’s
- Communicating (verbal and written)
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Time management
- Working under pressure and meeting deadlines Interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with team members for problem-solving
- Being professional
Licensed brokers meeting the above criteria are encouraged to submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Personal Insurance Account Executive | EdmontonDo you know that regular people don’t speak insurance? Access Insurance Group does insurance differently partly by having a team that understands people as much as they know insurance.
If you like engaging with people and want a career advising as well as managing risk, let’s talk. We are looking for talented people to join our Personal Lines New Business Team in our Edmonton office.
The ideal candidate will appreciate – the highest level of professional education and specialized training; the insight to know what exceptional client experience feels like and desire to deliver that; great at selling; to use the most leading edge technology; opportunity for career growth; clear communication skills; the best in class suppliers and products from around the globe; and giving back to your community like we do at the Bissell Centre to help the most impoverished people and STARS Air Ambulance who transports the most critically ill and injured patients in Alberta.
Access Insurance Group offers a comprehensive group health benefits package, a competitive salary and performance bonus incentives. We would spend a great deal of time together so let’s be honest, you should like where you work…you’d love the supportive and engaging work atmosphere at Access.
The successful candidates are required to have a Level 1 General Insurance License. They must have or be willing to obtain in the future their Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker professional designation.
Candidates meeting the above criteria may submit a Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com in PDF format.
Include in your Cover Letter a description of the most exceptional service experience you’ve ever had and why you remember it. Successful applicants will be contacted for interviews then provided a detailed job description and further specifics of potential Insurance Broker career opportunities.
Please fill out the form below and attach your cover letter and resume to apply. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.