Personal Account Manager – Stony Plain
Access Insurance Group does insurance differently by hiring individuals that understand people as much as they understand insurance.
We have an opening in our Stony Plain office with our Personal Lines Team for just this type of person. The ideal candidate will be service-driven with a desire to make insurance simple, clear and easy for our clients.
In addition to offering a comprehensive benefits package and a competitive salary with compensation incentives, we’re also a fun-loving group with a family-like atmosphere.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Greet and welcome customers, handle customer inquiries effectively and process payments
- Advise on insurance matters, assess customer needs, and recommend appropriate coverage
- Respond to incoming requests for insurance quotations in a prompt and professional manner
- Sell new policies to new customers by phone, e-mail, or in-person
- Process and update existing policy changes and inquiries
- Process mail and courier documents
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for new customers, and issue policy changes for existing customers
- Follow Access Insurance Group workflows and procedures
- Provide friendly, professional service at all times
What Certificates, Licenses and/or Education You Have
- High-school diploma
- AIC Level 1 license or willingness to obtain it
What You’re Great At
- Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook, Applied Systems (EPIC & Rating Services)
- Crossing t’s and dotting i’s
- Communicating (verbal and written)
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Time management
- Working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with team members for problem-solving
- Being professional
Licensed brokers meeting the above criteria are encouraged to submit resumes to email@example.com. Short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.