Commercial Lines IBU Account Manager – Stony Plain
Access Insurance Group does insurance differently by hiring individuals that understand people as much as they understand insurance.
We have an opening in our Stony Plain office with our Commercial Lines Service Team for just this type of person. The ideal candidate will have the desire to make insurance simple, clear and easy for our clients.
In addition to offering a comprehensive benefits package and a competitive salary with compensation incentives, we’re also a fun-loving group with a family-like atmosphere.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Handle customer inquiries effectively
- Service on-going customer needs, by telephone, email or in-person
- Advise on insurance matters, assess customer needs and recommend appropriate coverage
- Renewal Reviews (Customer Contact Calls)
- Quote and sell new policies to existing or new customers
- Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policy limitations
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of company underwriting guidelines
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for new customers, issue insurance certificates and process changes
- Follow Access Insurance Group workflows and procedures
- Provide friendly, professional service at all times
What You’re Great At
- Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook, EPIC, Applied Rating Services
- Crossing t’s and dotting i’s
- Communicating (verbal and written)
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Time management
- Working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with team members for problem-solving
- Being professional
Licensed brokers meeting the above criteria are encouraged to submit resumes to email@example.com. Short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.